Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blood Extraction

I HATE DRAWING BLOOD!!! It's seriously the worst feeling in the world (...in all fairness, I haven't gone through labor yet)! Last time they took out 4 TUBES!!!!! What the heck? How much do they think I have to spare? Well, today I had another appointment, thankfully this time only one tube was needed, but the lady was brutal! I think she enjoyed stabbing my arm as if I were some kind of rodent trying to escape death. Yes, I even saw her grin...quite the monster! Anyway, just wanted to share my pain in the hopes that I will receive at least a little sympathy. On a lighter note, I scheduled my ultrasound for May 12! YAY!!! Hopefully they'll be able to see if it's a boy or a girl (and get it right). I'm so impatient!

No comments: