Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

8 Months

Time is going by so fast. I don't have any new pix right now but I had to post today on Emily's 8 month birthday. She's the cutest naughty little thing (see previous post)! We are still waiting for her teeth to poke through and the teething is making us all a little crazy.
She's very active and doesn't sleep much anymore, there are way too many other interesting things to see and do...no time for sleep! She sits up alone and now pulls herself up to her knees in her crib, so keeping her lying down long enough to fall asleep is quite the challenge.
She's not really crawling yet, but according to her daddy and the nanny she already crawled 3 "steps" at two different times...of course I missed it, but I'm trying to get her to do it again and catch it on camera...not so successful with that yet!
She said her first word "MOMMY"!!!! And she says it all the time! YAYAY!
I promise I will post more pictures and videos soon.
XOXO

No comments: